My Arduino compatible SAMD21G board, the SAM 15x15, can be built into small drones. To demonstrate this, I made some photos of the Cheerson CX-10WD mini drone together with the SAM 15x15 board. I was wondering which electronic parts are used inside the drone, therefore I got it apart and made a part list. Some SMD parts were not readable; please mail me if you know more.
Note that there are two separate antennas, one for the RC control and one for the IP camera.
- STM32F031K4: ST, 48 MHz ARM Cortex-M0
- XN297: Panchip, 2.4G transceiver
- MPU-6052: InvenSense, gyroscope + acceleration
IP camera board
- 88W8801: Marvell, single-band 2.4GHz Wi-Fi SoC
- FH8810: Fullhan Microelectronics, IPC video stream processor
- 25D80: flash memory 4096K x 8bit
- 54FK: XC6206P282 low dropout regulator 2.8V
- A16L: switching voltage regulator